Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Regarding pictures

A breakfast at MAP. I mangled my waffle when I got it out, but it still tasted really good. They've got a pair of wafflemakers there, so you can make gigantic Belgian waffles fresh. It's pretty awesome. Not a lot of pictures have turned out, since they were mostly taken in the dark.



Me at the bowling alley. Yay for blurry. Thanks to Peter for taking the pic.




On the bench: Eric (I think), Kevin (in the sports team T-shirt), and Jesse (blurry, in the white shirt). Rachel is standing at the table. I had one of her, but it didn't turn out. No really, it didn't turn out.

I'm sorry about the layout. A necessary dialog box isn't showing up.

2 comments:

  1. Jealous. Totally. Just watched Throwdown about Belgian waffles and even *I* want one.

    Looks like a fun time being had. Now, stop taking pictures in the dark, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, cool tray! (remembering rainy season at Alfred State and watching the guys steal the cafeteria trays and go sliding down the muddy hills...but Do NOT try that now.. ..smiles

    ReplyDelete