Thursday, January 21, 2010

Regarding Dr. Ritenour

Dr. Ritenour is awesome. You know you've got something when his syllabus says "Credit hours: The same number it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop." He also throws in pop culture references, and is generally great. I wish I had him in the morning, because he loves to shout. Not in a bad way, but there is no way in heck that you're falling asleep in his class.

His quizzes are daily, but our first one was easy, and he says the others are just like it. They're basically just to make sure you did the reading, so they're not hard.

He also has bow tie friday, where men are encouraged to wear bow-ties. I made a duct tape one after dinner. I would send pictures, but my ability to upload is a bit compromised. I think I'll enjoy his classes.

2 comments:

  1. You at least took pictures, right? So that when your camera cable gets there you can let us see?

    ReplyDelete